American Sand Association

Unite, Inform and Mobilize
 ASA Home   Join The ASA   BBS Rules
 ASA DonationDonate to the ASA   Whats NewWhats New   Shop the ASA StoreShop the ASA Store   ASA SponsorsASA Sponsors
It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:00 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: ******Glamis Webcam compliments of Rideglamis.com*******
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:12 am 
2nd Gear Member
2nd Gear Member

Hey everyone,

This I believe will be the first time someone has done live webcam at glamis(that I know of). Not only will we have one, but we are trying to have 4 working by Thanksgiving(might even have all working this weekend). For right now they will only be pointing in 4 different locations from our camp, but we may also have one working at the drags if the signal is good enough. We may also bring one over while we are visiting over with the 13.5 crew icon_smile.gif

Not only will there we a webcam going(new images every 2 seconds), but by the end of the season those webcams will take pictures every minute and keep them for 24 hours on our site. If everything goes well we might be able to archive some of the pics and have them for viewing at a later time(just in case you want to download and keep one that you are in!!)

Can't wait to see everyone out there and on the web!!!!!

Here is the link to see Glamis(should be up and running by 8pm 10/29/2004):

http://www.rideglamis.com/webcam/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:35 pm 
6th Gear "Wide Open" Member
6th Gear "Wide Open" Member

These have been up for a month or two: http://www.glamisweather.com/video.htm

I'm looking forward to seeing yours! We're getting such a late start on our season this year, that these webcams are the only thing keeping me sane :P

_dennis

Post subject: Re: ******Glamis Webcam compliments of Rideglamis.com*******
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:05 pm 
5th Gear "Pinned" Member
5th Gear "Pinned" Member

Zukigirl wrote:
Hey everyone,

This I believe will be the first time someone has done live webcam at glamis(that I know of). Not only will we have one, but we are trying to have 4 working by Thanksgiving(might even have all working this weekend). For right now they will only be pointing in 4 different locations from our camp, but we may also have one working at the drags if the signal is good enough. We may also bring one over while we are visiting over with the 13.5 crew icon_smile.gif

Not only will there we a webcam going(new images every 2 seconds), but by the end of the season those webcams will take pictures every minute and keep them for 24 hours on our site. If everything goes well we might be able to archive some of the pics and have them for viewing at a later time(just in case you want to download and keep one that you are in!!)

Can't wait to see everyone out there and on the web!!!!!

this is the second site for cameras. we have been up since aug 18th.
as far as storing pic we allow access to our camera so users can take stills or video....when will your camers be operational and where are they located..what are you useing to broadcast with satilte or what is your uplink speed ?
are your cameras updating???
good luck with your site ..Tim